Thursday, February 9, 2017

10 DIY Valentine Cards For Kids


Hello, friends! I've been searching through Pinterest looking for some creative Valentine ideas for my kids to make this year. Even though they are home schooled and we don't need to crank out 30+ Valentine's Day cards for classmates we still love to make them and give them to family and friends. 

Over the years this activity has become one of my favorite! These kids are so creative and I just love seeing how they run with the ideas I give them. Here is a picture of my girls fun Valentine's Day cards they made in years past:


These cards were super simple - color or paint on a cupcake liner, glue it to card stock, and add stems and leaves. Great project for little ones.


Here are 10 great and easy ideas that I found to help inspire our Valentine's Day card making kids (and moms)! 

10 DIY Valentine Cards For Kids



The Pretty Bee
Hello Wonderful
Hello Wonderful
Little Lovables
Zakka Life
Dagmar's Home
Mosswood Connections
Lisa Storms
The Idea Room
Melissa Bargains

I'd love to see what your kids make this year for Valentine's Day! Share your comments and pictures below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated! Thanks for your suggestions, questions and feedback.