Thursday, February 9, 2017

Did I Just Do That?


*Mommy Suburbia is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.


Since I'm new around here, and you are just getting to know me I thought I'd share one of my more vulnerable moments. Here is how it all began. 

Once upon a time there was this adorable little 3 year old who decided sleep just wasn't his thing (yep, he actually did say that) and was up many times during the night, add in the 7 year old coughing all night with a nasty cold and there you have it, the perfect recipe for a long day and a tired mom! 

So how tired was I? 

Well we made it out of the house on time for a scheduled doctor appointment (Yeah! win for mom) but when we got home that was when I noticed the tell tale signs of an exhausted momma - my shirt was on inside out! And you guessed it - I wore it that way to the doctor's office, to the pharmacy and pretty much all day long. 

Now this wasn't just some easy to hide, seams blend well kind of shirt with no tag - oh no, this was the OBVIOUS my shirt is on inside out kind! 

Thankfully, Kohl's, the maker of said inside-out shirt has some great colorfully serged seams and lovely floppy tags on the ole' shirt I was sporting otherwise people may never have even noticed my blunder. And what fun is that? What amazes me is that no one said anything....not even a compliment to my new trendy attempt at fashion cause maybe I was just trying a new look. Nope, not one comment! 

Maybe you have had a similar incident...you know like toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe as you exit the restroom, or perhaps one blue sock and one brown worn to work or maybe something stuck between your front teeth. The list is endless and I'd love to hear your stories so as least I can leave this day with a little dignity knowing I'm not the only exhausted and crazy momma out there!

Thanks for listening and I look forward to getting to know you better!
Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated! Thanks for your suggestions, questions and feedback.