Friday, February 3, 2017

Construction Ahead


Construction Ahead!

So I've been reading this great book The Digital Mom Handbook by two blogger moms who have really inspired me to start this blog. As a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom I have begun to feel the need to start reaching out to the world in a new way. I hope by sharing stories of my motherhood experiences I can inspire others or at the least be a source of entertainment as I share my mistakes and mess-ups! 

Hey, you and I are not alone - there are other moms out there who are just like us - full of love for their children and family, prone to make mistakes, creative and always looking for a new good recipe! 

Please be patient with me as I continue the construction of this blog - I'm learning as I go! I'd love to share this journey with you so please don't forget to subscribe or follow me. I'm sure we will both learn a thing or two along the way.

Oh, and if you are wondering the picture above is my 3 year old son learning how to dig a hole! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated! Thanks for your suggestions, questions and feedback.